Place your rental house related issues here,you can send mail to marxcbabu.rentalhouseissues@blogger.com it will be automatically updated here.When posting Please provide the details Like House details,Area,City,Nearest Landmark.

6.8.19

I'm bored all by myself, I'm looking for my knight of love!

Hello!

I'm a modest girl and do not know what to write, but for the sake of happiness, i need to overcome my fears.

My name is Lola, i am 30 years old now.
We live in the modern world and many people love to look for a soul mate over the Internet.
I consider myself as a determined, honest, cheerful.

Most importantly is the fact that my heart is open for love!
In the next letter I will be able to tell you more about me and of course will send my photos.

If you are interested, please write to my personal e-mail - prettyykz88@gmail.com

Lola.

No comments:

Post a Comment